Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?

                                                                {Bergdorf Goodman}


I work just off 5th Avenue in midtown + live just off 5th Avenue downtown so access to the best shopping in the city is literally at my door step.  The good news for my pocket book {designer of course!} is that by the time I get off work most of the stores have already closed for the night. However, I happen to have two roommates who could not be more excited to go for a walk when I get home + do a little window shopping, as well as take care of some other business while we are out.  Here are some of our favorite spots to browse past.....


                                                                        {Moschino}










{My Roomies}
                       
xo
jules

2 comments:

  1. Love the post today! Now I actually look forward to Wednesdays bc I have your blog to read ;) p.s. those are two of the best roomies a girl could ever have. I know my furry girl is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, Glad my posts bring a little excitement to your Wednesdays, your encouragement means the world! How much do we heart our furry friends?! They are the cutest!

    xo
    jules

    ReplyDelete